|ABOUT THIS JOURNAL|
|About This Journal|
|Articles in Press|
|Register For Alert|
|For Managing Editor|
|For Board of Editors|
Guide To Online Submission
Submit to the journal
Submissions to the Journal of Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance (JIMF) are made using OJS website for the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available at http://jimf-bi.org/index.php/JIMF/user/register.
Registering on JIMF
If you have not yet registered on ScholarOne Manuscripts, please follow the following instructions:
- Please log on to: http://jimf-bi.org/index.php/JIMF/user/register
- Click on Create Account
- Follow the on-screen instructions, filling in the requested details before proceeding
- Your username will be your email address and you have to input a password given in the email
- Click Finish and your account has been created.
Submitting an article to JIMF
- Please log on to the Journal of Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance at http://jimf-bi.org/index.php/JIMF/login with your username and password. This will take you through to the Welcome page
- Click on the New Submission button which will take you through to the Manuscript Submission page
- Complete all fields and browse to upload your article
- When all required sections are completed, preview your .pdf proof
- Click Finish and your submission has been uploaded.
Each paper is reviewed by the editor and, if it is judged suitable for this publication, it is then sent to two independent referees for double blind peer review.